Friday, September 9, 2011

And my first day back to work...

went WELL! Praise the Lord for showing such love in the midst of natural disasters and inner turmoil! With all of the flooding in our area due to Tropical Storm Lee, the schools were closed yesterday and Ben was able to stay home with Burke. Knowing that my boy was home with his daddy was the best possible way for me to head off to work for that dreaded first day.


I headed out the door with optimism, as I knew I would be able to come home at lunch to see my boy. Just a few hours...and time with his daddy! Fortunately, I kept busy at work on that first day so that all in all I must say it was as good as a day can be when away from my loves. But I am so thankful that I am home with my man today. So much to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment