Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Happy 30th Birthday to the Man of My Dreams!

Today is the day he's been dreading since I met him. Today he says goodbye to his 20's--the wild and unruly early 20's, his more settled, middle 20's (that's when he met ME!) and his youthfully mature late 20's (that's when he became a DAD!). I'm sure he'd tell you that this past decade was a great ride leaving him with many wonderful memories. And until today, he struggled with the thought of saying goodbye and embarking on the journeys a new decade would bring. To him, 30 represented gray hair, failing strength...O.L.D. But this morning, during breakfast, he said to me You know, I don't feel any different than I did yesterday. I think I'm okay with 30. Do you think I was worried? I knew he'd be okay. But it was nice to hear him reassure himself.









Ben--I wish you the very best decade of your life so far! Our 30's are going to be stellar. And I look forward to all the memories we'll make in the future!

Love,
Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment