Monday, May 30, 2011

Happy Memorial Day

I am so grateful for all of the individuals who have and currently serve our country to keep it the home of the brave and the land of the free. A special thanks to my Pop-pop who served in the Navy during World War II and to my cousin, Jason, who is currently on a ship on some vast body of water in this huge world working hard for those of us here at home. While I may be hot and miserable and wishing I had already met my darling little baby, I am grateful for the opportunity to stop and contemplate life beyond myself. Selfless lives. Lives dedicated to serving our great nation. Lives lost. Lives rememered. Lives honored. Thank you so much!

Enjoying donuts and coffee at the local Memorial Day Parade.


(Hopefully) One last belly shot :)


No comments:

Post a Comment